– D.Litt. (Post-Doctoral) FDPM (IIMA)
– Ph.D., M.Phil. (Nagpur University) PhD in Law (NLUO)
– M. Com, MBA, M.A., (Pub. Admn.) M.A., (Eco) PGD T & T.M (Andhra University)
– L.L.M., MHRM. M.Sc. (Psy) – Acharya Nagarjuna University
Total Experience: 27 Years
Teaching experience: 27 Years
Research experience: 21 Years
Entrepreneurship, Innovation and International Business
Achievements and Awards
Selected and Trained under Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, Leadership for Academicians Programme (LEAP) in University of Cambridge, UK and IIT Kharagpur
Invited by University of Bristol, UK to deliver a lecture on Campus Wellbeing and Campus Start-up Culture.
Certified International Climate Leader, The Climate Reality Project (TCRP), USA trained by AL Gore, Noble Laureate and former US Vice-President, Sep’2020.
Trained in AICTE-UKIERI National Level Technical Leadership Programme
Received prestigious Charted Management Institute (CMI), UK Level 5 Certification in Leadership and Management.
- Odisha Inc Award in Promoting Entrepreneurship received from Shri Pratap Jena, Hon’ble Minister of Health, Law and Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of Odisha.
- Awarded Best Startup Boot-camp Award from Shri Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha, for generating a record of 535 startup ideas during the Start-up India Yatra (2018).
- Chosen to be trained as a future leader in Technical and Management Leadership (2018-2019) by UK India Education Research Initiative (UKIERI) in collaboration with AICTE, British Council, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Received “AIMS-IRMA Outstanding Management Teacher Award” on 26th Dec 2016, at AIMS-14 conference which was inaugurated in MICA by the Director IIMA. Received the award from Prof. RC Natarajan, Director, IRMA.
- Received the Best Teacher Award from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for the academic years 2009-2013
- Received Ugadi Puraskaram State Award– 2012 in recognition of outstanding accomplishments and contributions in the realm of “Teaching, Administration & Research” given by the ASPIRE & SEWS, a state level organization.
- Received Lifetime Achievement Award from Indian Institute of Management and Education for achievements in the field of Education in the year 2006.
- Recipient of National Merit Scholarship for two years Post Graduate Level, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India.
- Received Telugu Vigyanaparithosakam (merit scholarship) Scholarship for three years, at Graduate Level, Andhra Pradesh State Government.
Entrepreneurship, Innovation, International Business & International Finance.
He has over 27 years of experience in teaching, research, and academic administration. He is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad. He did his Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship from Nagpur University and Post-Doctoral from Berhampur University on “FDI in Indian Tourism Sector. He comes from an interdisciplinary background having studied social science, humanities, and management. He received his third research degree i.e., Ph.D. in law on the topic “CSR and Socio economic Development” from National Law University, Odisha.
He received the Best Teacher Award from JNTU, Kakinada for the years 2009-2013. He received the AIMS-IRMA Outstanding Management Teacher award from the Director, IRMA on 26th of Dec’ 2016 at MICA, Ahmedabad.
So far, he published around 161 articles and 33 books and three working papers in IIMA in the areas of Entrepreneurship, International Business and HRM. He presented papers at more than 55 national and international conferences around the world. His academic visits including to countries like Singapore, Australia, Turkey, China, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, UAE, Japan, and Thailand. He is an approved research guide from five Universities and so far, eleven PhD’s were awarded under his guidance.
He created three ED Cells in his earlier institutions and has developed and continues to mentor startups. He also successfully completed the India-China academic exchange program in China which was supported by Min. of HRD and Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, China. He filed several patents in the field of Entrepreneurship and Management.